Do you have any questions? Write to us
With the code "WINTER" an additional discount of -20% . Buy now, pay later with Twisto and PayPo. 30 days to return
To create an account
on ubierzsie.com, click ACCOUNT in the upper right corner.
Then, to the right of the log in button, click Create an account.
Then fill in the required fields, i.e. name, surname, email, password, confirm password and
check the box I declare that I have read the website regulations and
I accept its provisions .
Click Create .
If you have
account on the ubierzsie.com store website, click ACCOUNT in the upper right corner.
Then enter your email address and password and click Log in.
There is no need to register before placing an order. However, we encourage you to start one
such an account. This allows you to save time when making subsequent purchases.
If you have forgotten your account password, click Forgot Password in the login panel.
Enter the e-mail address used during registration. You will receive a reset link to the indicated e-mail address
To delete your account, please contact the Customer Service Office via e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone at 795 003 277.
1. Select the product you want to buy.
2. Select the appropriate size
3. Click "Add to Cart"
4. To complete your order, go to the "Your cart" section
5. Click "Checkout" to finalize your order (accept terms and conditions to continue)
6. Enter your contact details and shipping address
7. Select your payment and shipping method
Orders are being prepared
and usually shipped within 24 hours. The delivery time depends on the selected form of transport and usually takes 1-2 business days (in the case of foreign shipments, the delivery time will be extended, depending on the selected country).
Fulfillment and delivery times do not include weekends and holidays.
If you want to change or cancel your order, please contact the Customer Service Office via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at
telephone 795 003 277.
To meet the expectations of our customers, you can in the ubierzsie.com store
use various payment methods:
Blik, PayU, Card payment, Bank transfer, PayPal, PayPo, Twisto PayU, Payment on delivery (cash on delivery), Payment on delivery in a stationary store
If you want to change the payment method, please contact the Customer Service Office via e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone at
795 003 277.
Delivery time depends on the selected form of transport and usually takes 1-2 business days
(in the case of international shipments, delivery time will be extended, depending on the selected country).
To meet the expectations of our customers, in the ubierzsie.com store you can use various delivery methods.
InPost – parcel locker
DPD – courier
DHL – Courier
Pick up at a stationary store in Poznań
At ubierzsie.com you can place an order with delivery to most countries in Europe.
If you are not sure whether we ship to your country, please contact our Customer Service Office via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an order.
Attention! The cost of shipping foreign parcels depends on the recipient's country.
1. The customer has the right to return goods purchased in the store within 30 days of receiving the shipment on the terms described in the Act of March 2, 2000. on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271, as amended)
2. We do not accept parcels sent cash on delivery.
3. The method of packaging and transport of returned goods should correspond to the properties of the goods. Products should be properly packed and secured (please wrap the box in paper and then tape it).
4. The return procedure applies only to goods that do not show visible signs of use beyond ordinary management (possibility of getting acquainted with the item).
5. Failure to comply with the above recommendations will result in the rejection of the return of the goods.
6. Free returns on orders over PLN 200
1. The desire to exchange must be reported within 30 days (complete and send the exchange form electronically), and the products should be delivered to the seller within 30 days of receiving the shipment. Exceeding the deadlines will be the basis for not accepting the return/exchange (in the event of receiving goods that are inconsistent with the order, the complaint procedure applies!).
2. We do not accept parcels sent via cash on delivery or the "e-shipment" service. The shipment should be sent as a parcel via Poczta Polska or a courier company
3. The method of packaging and transport of returned goods should correspond to the properties of the goods.
4. Products should be properly packed and secured (please wrap the box in paper and then tape it).
5. The exchange procedure applies only to goods that do not show visible signs of use beyond ordinary management (possibility of getting acquainted with the item).
6. Failure to comply with the above recommendations will result in rejection of the exchange.
7. We do not accept parcels returned without prior consultation, i.e. completing and sending the online form.
1. We do not accept parcels sent via cash on delivery or the "e-shipment" service. The shipment should be sent as a parcel via Poczta Polska or a courier company.
2. The method of packaging and transport of returned goods should correspond to the properties of the goods. Footwear should be clean, properly packed and protected ( please wrap the box in paper and then tape it ).
3. In the event of a justified complaint, the damaged goods will be repaired or replaced with another , full-value one, and if this is impossible (e.g. due to stock being out of stock), the store will refund all transaction costs incurred by the Customer or offer him other goods available in the store for choice.
4. Refunds of transaction costs are made by bank transfer. In the case of payments via the PayU / PayPal payment system, to the account number from which the payment was received. In other cases, to the account number provided in the form and return protocol.
5. Complaints are considered within 14 days .
6. Complaints regarding the difference in the appearance of the goods ordered and those received, which result from the difference in the settings of the Customer's monitor parameters, in particular the difference in colors and shades, do not constitute grounds for a complaint.
7. Footwear complaints are considered in accordance with the Act of June 27, 2002. on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 1176, as amended).
8. The store is not liable for non-compliance of consumer goods with the contract if the buyer knew about this non-compliance or, judging reasonably, should have known about it.
Returned products, products for exchange or complaints should be sent to the following address:
Street Herbowa 1
You have 30 days from receiving the shipment to return or exchange it.
The refund will be made within 10 days of receiving the shipment. The funds will be transferred to the bank account indicated in the refund form.
- You have 30 days to return
- Free returns on orders over PLN 200
- The funds will be refunded within 10 days of receiving the shipment from you
- The funds will be transferred to your bank account
Prepare the shipment for return.
Pack the returned goods together with the completed return form (the form can be found here.....) and secure it appropriately so that the shipment is not damaged during transport. Remove old labels from the box
1. Go to https://szybkiezwroty.pl/pl
2. Enter our store name in the search field: STORE UBIERZSIE.COM
3. Click "RETURN NOW" and select your package size
4. Complete the required information: order number, name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address.
5. Select the reason for return from the drop-down list. Select the appropriate consents
6. Click "I'M RETURNING THE PARCEL"
7. Your return code can be found in the InPost application and will be sent to the email address provided in the form
8. You can write the return code by hand on the package. You don't have to print a label!
9. Send the parcel at any InPost parcel locker. Scan the QR code in the application by touching it to the reader in the parcel locker or on the Parcel Locker screen, select the option to send the parcel and enter the return code.
10. Place the parcel in the locker.
Do you have any questions? Write to us